Cookies and Cream Cheese Taiwanese Style Snow Skin Mooncake 餅乾奶油乳酪冰皮月餅
|100 gm||RedMan Taiwanese Style Snow Skin (Bing Pi) Premix||200962|
|40 gm||RedMan White Maltose||63058|
|15 gm||RedMan Shortening||1027|
|220 gm||Royal Victoria Cream Cheese||67060|
|30 gm||RedMan Black Biscuit Vanilla Base||53059|
|RedMan Mooncake Pressed Mould Flower||106806|
- Mix 100g of water, 40g of maltose syrup, and 15g of shortening together bring it to a boil and put the mixture away from the heat immediately.
- Pour the mixture into 100g of Taiwanese Style Snow Skin (Bing Pi) Premix and mix well till a dough is formed.
- To make the filling, crush 30g of black biscuits into small pieces, and mix it well with the cream cheese.
- Divide the dough into 25g each and filling into 25g each ratio of skin to filling is 1:1 (25g : 25g).
- Wrap the skin around the filling and put it into the mould and gently squeeze it to form the shape and design.
- The mooncake can be stored in a chiller or freezer.
- Serve the mooncakes chilled.