|40 gm||UHT Milk|
|40 gm||RedMan Unsalted Butter|
|2 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar|
|40 gm||RedMan Plain Flour|
- Sieve the flour and set aside.
- Bring the milk, water, butter, salt and sugar to a boil. Add the sifted flour into the pot and cook till a ball of dough forms.
- Transfer the dough into a large bowl stir with a spatula to cool it down. Mix the eggs in slowly when the dough temperature is between 50 to 60 degrees.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a large star piping tip (#8B) and pipe 11 cm long strips on a baking tray. Dust with a bit of icing sugar then bake in a preheated oven at 150 degree celsius for about 25 minutes then open the oven door to let out the steam, close the door back and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
|40 gm||Grand Fermage 35% Whipping Cream|
|8 gm||RedMan Coffee Emulco|
|20 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar|
|5 gm||RedMan Plain Flour|
|3 gm||RedMan Corn Flour|
|1 gm||RedMan Gelatin Powder|
- Hydrate the gelatin with 6 gm of iced water.
- In a bowl, whisk the yolk and sugar until combined. Then whisk in the plain flour and corn flour.
- In a pot, bring the milk, cream and coffee emulco to a boil, pour half the hot cream into the egg mixture and whisk till sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the egg mixture back into the pot and cook until the cream starts boiling and whisk for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add in the gelatin follow by the butter.
- Transfer to a bowl or tray, cling wrap touching the cream and chill in the fridge until cool. Place the cooled cream into a piping bag with a plain round piping tip once chilled.
|62 gm||RedMan Icing Sugar|
|120 gm||Grand Fermage Whipping Cream 35%|
|1/2 tsp||RedMan Vanilla Essence|
- Whip the mascarpone and icing sugar together.
- Followed by the whipping cream and vanilla essence
- Transfer into a piping bag with desired piping tip.
- Slice the top of the baked and cooled eclair. Pipe the coffee cream into the eclair.
- Pipe the mascarpone cream on top the filled eclair.
- Dust with a layer of cocoa powder.