Matcha Red Bean Cream Cake
7 Inch Cake
|6 nos.||RedMan Whole Egg||12088|
|125 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar||1416|
|10 gm||RedMan Sponge Cake Stabilizer||14005|
|160 gm||RedMan Cake Flour||1208|
|120 gm||RedMan Unsalted Butter (melted)||68328|
|1 Tbsp||RedMan Matcha Powder||67707|
- Put the egg, sugar, sponge cake stabilizer, water and flour into the mixer and whip up to 2½ time the volume.
- Dissolve the matcha powder with 2 tbsp water and add into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well.
- Pour the ready mixture on the tray and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool.
|350 gm||Millac Whipping Cream||1917|
|60 gm||RedMan Fine sugar||1416|
|200 gm||Tomizawa Azuki Red Bean||100553|
|1 Tbsp||Ojinotsuyu Matcha Powder||60429|
|3 Tbsp||Hot Water|
- Put the whipping cream and sugar into the mixing bowl
and whip until semi firm.
- Dissolve the matcha powder with a hot water and add into it and mix well.
- Cut the sponge cake to 3 pieces, put 1 piece on the cake board.
- Pipe the filling on it and sprinkle with red bean.
- Put the second sponge and pipe the filling on it, sprinkle with red bean.
- Lastly, put the last sponge on it and press slightly. Coat the whole cake with the balance cream.
- Keep the cake in the fridge to let it set.
- Take out and dust with some matcha powder.
- Keep in the fridge and ready to serve.