Jack-O’-Lantern Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
|250 gm||RedMan Vanilla Black Biscuits||66947|
|52 gm||RedMan Unsalted Butter (Melted)||68328|
- Crush the biscuits to fine crumbs by blending in a food processor or crushing in a ziplock bag.
- Melt the butter in a microwave completely.
- Mix the 2 ingredients together in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Spoon a large spoonful into each cupcake liner in a muffin tin tray.
- Press the crust down firmly then leave to set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
|450 gm||Cream Cheese||67081|
|115 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar||1416|
|100 gm||RedMan Brown Sugar||1405|
|425 gm||Pumpkin Puree|
|1 tsp||RedMan Vanilla Essence||66026|
|480 gm||Millac Whipping Cream||1917|
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla essence together. Mix until smooth.
- In a stand mixer, whip up the whipping cream with a whisk attachment until stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter into the crust and leave in the freezer to set for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once frozen, remove the cupcake liners from the cheesecake and decorate with black and orange icing.
|80 gm||RedMan Dark Chocolate Couverture||9083|
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds , stir it until chocolate are completely melted
- Transfer into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut with scissors a small hole to pipe the details on the cheesecake.