Ghost Marshmallow Brownies
|136 gm||RedMan Plain Flour||1242|
|1 gm||RedMan Baking Powder||62606|
|25 gm||RedMan Cocoa Powder||66036|
|2 gm||Deltasal Fine Sea Salt||58413|
|160 gm||RedMan Dark Chocolate Couverture||9083|
|128 gm||RedMan Unsalted Butter||68328|
|150 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar||1416|
|168 gm||Pumpkin Puree|
|3 no.||RedMan Eggs||12088|
|1 tsp||RedMan Vanilla Extract||67721|
- In a large bowl, sift the plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together and add the salt.
- Whisk the sugar, eggs, puree and vanilla together until smooth.
- In a saucepan over the stove or in a bowl in a microwave, melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Combine the warm chocolate mix into the pumpkin mix.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the batter then transfer into a 7 inch square baking tin lined with baking paper and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 165 degree celsius.
- Let the brownies cool completely on a wire rack before removing the baking paper and decorating.
|10 gm||RedMan Gelatin Fish Powder||63728|
|60 gm||Water (Cold)|
|50 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar||1416|
- Mix the gelatin powder and cold water, stirring well to combine and set aside.
- Transfer the set gelatin in to a stand mixer mixing bowl.
- Combine the sugar and water in a pot and cook on medium flame till 114 degree Celsius.
- Pour the hot syrup into the gelatin mix and whisk on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Increase to high speed and whisk till soft peaks form.
- Transfer the marshmallow into a piping bag with a small plain round piping tip or a ziplock bag.
- Immediately pipe the marshmallow ghosts onto the cooled brownie and let it dry for about 30 to 45 mintues before decorating with a bit of icing for its mouth and eyes.
|80 gm||RedMan Dark Chocolate Couverture||8083|
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds , stir it until chocolate are completely melted
- Transfer into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut with scissors a small hole to pipe the details on the cheesecake.