Cranberry Pistachio Taiwanese Style Snow Skin Mooncake 蔓越莓 & 開心果台式冰皮月餅
|100 gm||RedMan Taiwanese Style Snow Skin (Bing Pi) Premix||200962|
|40 gm||RedMan White Maltose||63058|
|15 gm||RedMan Shortening||1027|
|1 drop||Wilton Leafy Green Icing Color||105988|
|1 drop||Wilton Red Icing Color||104024|
|30 gm||RedMan Pistachio Kernel||965|
|170 gm||RedMan Moocake Paste Cranberry Less Sweet||108514|
- Mix 100g of water, 40g of maltose syrup, and 15g of shortening together bring it to a boil and put the mixture away from the heat immediately.
- Pour the mixture into 100g of Taiwanese Style Snow Skin (Bing Pi) Premix and mix well till a dough is formed.
- Split the dough into 3 parts – 45g (green) , 100g (red) , 100g (white).
- For the 45g part, add a drop of leafy green icing colour, and mix well . Put aside for the leaf design.
- For the 100g part, add a drop of red icing color, and mix well.
- Mix the 100g part (red) and 100g (white) together. Put aside for the fruit design.
- To make the filling, add the pistachio kernel and cranberry paste together and mix well.
- Divide the dough (red and white) into 25g each and filling into 25g each. The ratio of skin to filling is 1: 1 (25g : 25g ).
- With the green dough, shape it into a leaf and finish the design.
- The mooncakes can be stored in a chiller or freezer.
- Serve the mooncakes chilled.