Cendol Snowskin Mooncake
10 pieces of 50 gm
Pandan Coconut Snowskin Dough
|35 gm||RedMan Glutinous Rice Flour||10691|
|35 gm||Elephant Rice Flour||10545|
|35 gm||Sunflower Wheat Starch||9889|
|40 gm||RedMan Fine Sugar||1416|
|15 gm||Canola Oil||65516|
|70 gm||Roi Thai UHT Coconut Milk||56223|
|110 ml||Conaprole UHT Full Cream Milk||57095|
|1/2 tbsp||RedMan Green Pandan Flavour Paste||67762|
|50 gm||RedMan Mooncake Pressed Round Mould||62116|
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large microwaveable bowl and whisk to combine.e flours and ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine oil, coconut milk and milk in a small bowl.
- Stir the milk mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/3 of the mix into a smaller bowl. Stir in the Pandan flavour into the larger portion.
- Microwave both batter for about 1 minute and give it a good mix.
- Stir well and microwave for another minute until the dough turns opaque.
- Cling wrap the dough and leave it to cool at room temperature.
|300 gm||RedMan Cendol Mooncake Paste||104735|
|100 gm||RedMan Red Bean with Milk Paste||106629|
- Portion the red bean milk paste into smaller 10gm balls.
- Portion the cendol paste into 30 gm balls and wrap the red bean in the middle.
- Portion the red bean milk pPortion out the snowskin, weigh out 35gm per mooncake. With a mix of both coloured doughs.
- Portion tRoll the snowskin dough into a small ball then roll it flat with a rolling pin.
- Place the fillling in the middle of the rolled dough.
- Pinch the sides of the dough to the middle and roll it into a ball.
- Dust the mooncake mould with a bit of cornstarch and place the dough into the mould.
- Stamp it lightly and tap the mooncake out.