- Propose and Prepare curriculum and lesson plans for professional courses
- Conduct professional pastry and bakery courses
- Create and develop new baked goods
- Supervise and execute the day to day operations of the baking studios
- Preparation of ingredients and utensils for baking classes
- Always ensure enough inventory in the baking studios
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the baking studios
- Provide a positive learning environment
- Assist to do the demonstrations for overseas exhibitions as assigned
- Must have at least a Diploma/Degree in Pastry and Baker with WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years industry experience in Hotels or Restaurants. Candidates with relevant experience/teaching qualifications in relevant areas of specialization (Pastry and Baking) welcome to apply.
- Keeping abreast of trends and fads and able to develop recipes creatively
- Must have a positive attitude with outgoing disposition, good team-player, but also able to work independently with results
- Excellent organisational, communication and facilitation skills. Must be detail-oriented, reliable and comfortable with public speaking.
- Competent in both English and Mandarin (In order to liaise with the English and Mandarin speaking associates)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Travelling within Singapore and overseas required
- Willing to work on weekends and ad-hoc basis
- Full time / Part time positions available
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Phoon Huat Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).